Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Thread: Emily IS the next friend doll!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member galadriel789's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2004
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I have a very good friend who works for AG, and they said that I could post that Emily IS the next friend doll. They said that they can't tell me what she looks like, but she is beautiful!!! Yipee!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] I love Emily! cannot wait to see how she looks like... here come more dollies in this house.. oh boy! AG Full House!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Suzanneao's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow!!! That is exciting news! I thought it would be Kit's friend Ruthie... But when the speculation was rampant a little while ago there was one hostboard member who said we were way off track on our Kit-speculation. She seemed to have some inside information. She wouldn't say any more than that but I always remembered her comments. I guess she was right!

    Suzanne.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...they better NOT ruin her!!! Molly will be VERY happy for some new outfits, though!

  5. #5
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    That's great news!! I can hardly wait to see how she looks. Thanks for the information.

    Nia [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, good news!! No insult intended, but I was simply not excited about Ruthie at all. I can't imagine that she'll look enough different from AGOT 23 for me to want her. Plus, if we think they made Elizabeth a princess, imagine what they'll do with Ruthie!!! I can't wait for Emily, as ya'll know, she'll be my Lucy Pevensie [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Pat B's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2002
    Posts
    321
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am glad that AG chose the doll that would have the best book. They would have to do a lot to make Ruthies story interesting.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!

    That means the next movie will be about MOLLY!! A WWII homefront movie-I love those!

    I wonder if Emily will look a lot like Nellie...

    All the Molly lovers out there-you can use AGOT 25 for a Linda doll and another doll for Susan, can't decide which one. But, except for the eyes AGOT 25 would make a great Linda!

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 31, 2005 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Katie from IL ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hooray!

    I would be thrilled if Molly's movie is the next one. She has been my favorite AG since I was a young girl. [img]smile.gif[/img] My only disappointment is that I would have liked her friend to be Susan or Linda. But, as mentioned, Emily would have the best story to tell. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Molly is going to start saving her pennies now!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •